Sunday 19 February 2012

Homework

Try starting some of your homework sentences with these 'Super Sentence Starters'

In the blink of an eye...
Without hesitation...
To my surprise...
Peering out of the corner of my eye...
Squinting, I detected...
My eyes widened as I spotted...
It was hard to ignore the sound...
It reminded me of...
Strolling about, I spied...
Listening intently I detected...
I was amazed at...
Paralyzed with thought...
Gasping, I watched...
I caught a glimpse of...
Breathing deeply, I noticed...
Surprisingly, ...
In disbelief I noticed,...
In the distance I heard ...
The piercing sound...
A moment later,...
Instantly,...
Suddenly,...
The next thing I knew...
All of a sudden...
Without warning...
I looked in wonder...
If you listened closely you would hear...
I couldnt help but notice...
I looked closely and was reminded of...
Staring at it, I felt...
I gazed at the...
You couldnt help but stare at...
Every so often I glimpsed...
I wished I could...
It was as big as...
I couldnt believe my eyes it was...
My entire body felt,...
I tried not to think about...
In a desperate attempt I...
I gasped at the sight of...
Amazed, I stared at...
Amazingly,...
I could almost imagine...
It seemed nestled in...
Strolling around, I discovered...
You could feel...
I flinched at the sound of...
I gazed up and noticed...
Along the way I discovered...
Taking a deep breath...
I inhaled the scent of...
I closed my eyes and felt...
The most beautiful sounds...
The atmosphere was...
Gazing at it, I…
 I shivered when…
Under careful observation I realized...
There was evidence of...
Everywhere you looked you could see...
This peculiar being was...
As it approached, it...

No comments:

Post a Comment