Sunday 18 March 2012

A letter from your alien


Dear owner,
I have had a lovely time on holiday here on Planet Earth.  I have enjoyed meeting all your friends and seeing funny wet stuff coming from the sky.  I also saw a little, old man wearing a green outfit dancing around the classroom but when I went to talk to him, he ran away.  It is time for me to return to my home planet but I need your help to get out of this solar system.  I need to receive clearance from the intergalactic security guard.  This means that you need to perform a series of 12 tasks to pass through these checkpoints.  Only when all 12 tasks are completed, will I be able to go home.  Your teacher is being sent highly confidential, strict instructions on how to get this top-level access. 
Thank you for your help.  I will always remember your kindness.   

No comments:

Post a Comment